- Eagles have 59 types/Species, These are described below.
Eagles have been used by many nations as a national symbol including United States.
- Eagles are the members of the bird family Accipitridae
- The smallest species of eagle is the South Nicobar Serpent Eagle (Spilornis klossi), at 450 g (1 lb) and 40 cm (16 in)
- Eagles' eyes are extremely powerful, having up to 3.6 times human acuity for the martial eagle, which enables them to spot potential prey from a very long distance
- White-tailed Eagle is one of the largest eagles having the length of 218.5 cm (7ft 2in) its weight is about 4.8 kg (11 lb).
59 Types/Species of Eagles
|South Nicobar Serpent Eagle|
|South Nicobar Serpent Eagle |